Wednesday 2 March 2016

DEAR ATHEISTS


  The  existence of God cannot be scientifically proven and may never be scientifically proven; this is because God is bigger than any scientific theory know to man .
  There is a certain serenity that i get in believing that God exists, in believing that I can breathe because He says so, that i walk, talk and see because he says i should, no scientific theory can explain this. Can the miracle of love be explained? But, God is the perfect explanation of love, because He is love in entirety.
  Dear atheists , while you embark on your infinite journey to convince me that there is no God and I am similar to an ape or evolved from an African monkey - imagine the insanity - I assert that i am made in the image and likeness of God and i live because he lives, so, you can run along and share your confusion with someone else ,because as for me and my family we would praise the lord.
..
*alwaysjulius*

No comments:

Post a Comment